Save close to $5,000 on this short-notice cancellation hunt!
A single opening with our preferred leopard specialist in Namibia has just been made available, at a discounted price. We have been sending hunters to this safari operator for many years, and they have very high success rates.
Their safari lodge is modern, comfortable, and has all the amenities of home, including a gym and internet access. This short-notice leopard hunt is sure to be claimed quickly!
- $20,960 (1×1)
- May 1-15, 2021 (dates can’t be changed)
- Almost $5,000 in savings!
- All professional hunter, camp, and trophy preparation services.
- Leopard trophy fee and license (tag).
- Travel days to/from camp, including airport pickup and drop off in Windhoek.
- Pre-hunt prep and baiting (bait is included as well).
- Accommodations during hunt, along with meals and beverages.
- Namibian V.A.T. (15%) on daily rates for the specified number of hunting days. Extra days are not necessary, but taxes wouldn’t be included for those days if the client chooses to add days to the hunt.
Hunt Price Does Not Include:
- Plains Game Trophy Fees (a current price list is available upon request).
- Trophy fees and/or management fees to be paid on all animals killed or wounded and not recovered.
- Taxidermy fees (dip & pack, quarantine, shipping)
- Observers: $250/person/day
- Firearms Import: If you want to bring your own gun, you can. Otherwise, you can rent one of their rifles ($60/rental + $6/round).
- Commercial airfare, lodging (prior to or after the hunt), travel insurance, and vehicle transport (at client’s request) that isn’t part of the leopard hunt.
- Gratuities to guides and camp staff.