Leopard & Plains Game Safari | Namibia
Save close to $12,000 on this leopard & plains game safari!
We have additional openings this fall on our previously advertised 16-day leopard and plains game safaris! If you’re schedule is flexible later this year, you can save 40% now with our preferred leopard specialist in Namibia.
There are now 4 more hunt openings available, and they can occur simultaneously if a pair of hunters would like to do that. Dates available in October and November this year (2021). Considering the reduced price, these hunts are sure to be claimed quickly.
We have been sending hunters to this safari operator for many years, and they have very high success rates. Their safari lodge is modern, comfortable, and has all the amenities of home, including a gym and internet access.
16-Day Trophy Leopard & Plains Game Hunt
- Oct. 1-15 or 16-31, 2021
- Nov. 1-15 or 16-30, 2021
- 14 full hunting days and 2 travel days
- A pair of hunters can hunt simultaneously if desired, with each hunter getting their own guide (1×1).
Hunt Price Includes:
- All professional hunter, camp, and trophy preparation services.
- Leopard trophy fee and license (tag).
- A single, non-hunting companion.
- Plains game hunting permit includes the option to hunt kudu, nyala, sable, roan, and more (see trophy fees list).
- Travel days to/from camp, including airport pickup and drop off in Windhoek.
- Pre-hunt prep and baiting (bait is included as well).
- Rifle rental (if needed).
- Accommodations during hunt, along with meals and beverages.
- Namibian V.A.T. (15%) on daily rates for the specified number of hunting days. Extra days are not necessary, but taxes wouldn’t be included for those days if the client chooses to add days to the hunt.
Hunt Price Does Not Include:
- Plains Game Trophy Fees (a current price list is available upon request).
- Trophy fees and/or management fees to be paid on all animals killed or wounded and not recovered.
- Taxidermy fees (dip & pack, quarantine, shipping)
- Additional Observers: $250/person/day
- Firearms Import: If you want to bring your own gun, you can. Otherwise, you can rent one of their rifles ($60/rental + $6/round).
- Commercial airfare, lodging (prior to or after the hunt), travel insurance, and vehicle transport (at client’s request) that isn’t part of the leopard hunt.
- Gratuities to guides and camp staff.